- Instrumentation: 2 flutes
- Difficulty Level: advanced [ UK grade 8]
- Editor: Ana Domančić Krstulović
- Genre: Contemporary Croatian
- Format: sheet music - Printed edition or PDF download [33 pages]
The First Edition of this suite of flute duets, composed in 1990 near the end of Papandopulo's life, has been edited by renowned flautist Ana Domančić Krstulović, who worked and collaborated with the composer. The four atonal movements are full of good humour and will offer a rewarding experience for professional and advanced flute players.
Boris Papandopulo (1906 - 1991) was a notable Croatian composer with an output of more than 300 works. He was also a conductor at the Zagreb Opera and in other cities including Split, Rijeka, Sarajevo and Cairo.