- Movements: (1) Allegro non molto (2) Adagio (3) Allegro commodo.
- Instrumentation: flute & piano /or flutes 1 & 2
- Difficulty Level: Advanced [ UK grade 7 - 8 ]
- Duration: (1) 4:40"(2) 6:40" (3) 4:30" [approximate timings]
- Arranger: R. Trubger
- Genre: Late Baroque / Rococo
- Format: Printed Edition or PDF download [36 pages]
- Extras: mp3 play-alongs [mp3 file sizes: 9 - 13 MB]
Lively outer movements surround a hauntingly beautiful slow movement, making this Concerto in G major [g-dur] by Gluck always very popular. Technically not very difficult and so perfect for students who have just arrived at advanced standard and need something to stretch them.
Cadenzas are included for all three movements, adapted and composed by Roz Trubger according to the principles advised by J.J. Quantz.
The included flute duet* is the special feature of this edition, allowing the work to be performed by 2 equal flutes with or without a piano. Flute 1 has the complete flute solo, while the accompaniment is compressed into a single line for flute 2.
Full Score & orchestral parts to hire. Contact us for details.