- Movements: (1) Allegro moderato
- Instrumentation: flute & piano / flute & flute
- Arranger: R. Trubger
- Difficulty Level: Advanced [ UK grade 7 ]
- Duration: 6:15" [approx]
- Genre: Classical
- Format: Printed Book or digital PDF
- Extras: mp3 digital play-along [7.7MB]
Just the first movement* of this work, which previously was attributed to Haydn. It is very much in the Classical style - bouncy, cheerful and rhythmically varied.
The flute solo has an accompaniment for Piano. An alternative accompaniment is included for a 2nd flute, creating a duet version, in which the accompaniment is compressed into a single line for a second flute player.
A specially composed cadenza is included with the flute part.
The digitally-prepared play-along tracks [piano accompaniment] are intended as a rehearsal aid and have shortened introduction [4 bars] before the flute enters.
*at one time, this movement was part of the Trinity Guildhall grade 7 syllabus for flute.