- Instrumentation: flute & piano
- Difficulty Level: easy [UK grade 2 -3 ]
- contents: (1) Paddleboat Dance (2) Ballad
- Duration: ca. (1) 2:50" (2) 2:00"
- Genre: Crossover with optional extended techniques.
- Format: Printed Book or digital download PDF [12 pages]
- Extras: mp3 play-alongs [size 4 - 5MB]
Ballad is a lovely flowing melody composed by Roz Trübger during an evening stroll in the hills of Slovenia, and makes a contrasting piece to the more jazzy Paddleboat Dance [adapted by Roz from 'Mandolin Serenade' by Septimus Winner]. Both pieces have simple piano accompaniments. The Dance also introduces a few simple extended techniques as an option [flutter tonguing, glissando /pitch bend, tongue stop/tongue ram with performance descriptions].