- Instrumentation: 4 fls, Afl.
- Difficulty Level: intermediate [ UK grade 4 -5]
- Genre: popular baroque
- arr: R. Trubger
- Duration: ca. 2:00"
- Format: Printed Book of sheet music or PDF download [8 pp]
- Free: online rehearsal play-along (opens in Soundcloud)
- Extra: download the rehearsal track as an mp3 [4 MB]
Enduringly popular and perfect for a winter concert. This short and evocative slow movement from Winter of The Four Seasons makes a lovely and popular item for an end of year or winter concert.
Roz's notes: Vivaldi wrote the Four Seasons in 1725 with the specific intention of making a musical representation of the seasons. This well known and beautiful slow movement from the famous concerto suggests the tranquility of a snowy scene. It has been carefully arranged by me so that all members of the group have interesting parts to play.